Alternative Way To Earn Online.
Tired of being unemployed and still looking for work? If so, try to start blogging today! Yes, today. Read on and find out why.
Blogging has been in the internet mainstream over the years now, with more and more and more and more people turning in blogging for a lot of simple reasons. The beauty it possess is that, you don’t need a higher education to start doing it, nor a huge amount, and mostly, being unemployed means you have all of your time to work on your blog.
I respectively agree to some bloggers that being unemployed is not a hindrance to success, unless you possess the necessary things needed to make a blog (e.g. Personal Computer with a working Internet Connection, and of course, your time.); and you can still do blogging through a accessible internet cafe’s near your place.
I am a certified Computer Hardware Serviceman, a holder of National Certificate II assessed by the Technical Education and Skills DevelopmentAuthority (TESDA) and I consider blogging as my hobby that would help me generate some extra income online.
Today, blogging is no longer considered as a past-time online activity, in fact these days, blogging is considered to give some people’s potential in having a profitable business online if they just know how to do it right, and were ready to work at it full time.
Some high school and college students are into it already. They start blogging to share their thoughts with what they saw in the community, what they do when they’re at school or in their homes and then post it onto their blog while earning a considerable amount.
Blogging whilst being unemployed is some kind of having a certain allowance in taking the opportunity in starting a blog.
In blogging, being unemployed is a great way to expand your thoughts while connecting to the community online. This article maybe simple but it will guide you through as you continue reading on.
1. If you have a blog, you’re able to create a compelling ‘about me’ page, as most bloggers use this page to provide their visitors with an insight into their professional background. Your ‘about me’ page will usually outline your skills, qualification, ambitions and goals.
You can use your “about me“page as your online resume. You can even link this page to your professional social network profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Tweeter profiles, should you have one of course.
2. It helps you stay productive while building your online portfolio.
3. It helps improve your writing and grammar skills, essential in any line of work, and perfect when writing your letter of application to potential employers.
4. It helps you build new connections with other professional individuals in blogging and other online community.
5. It helps you make money through various methods that would generates extra income, i.e. Google Ad Sense, YouTube via Video posting that is originally yours, and promoting affiliate products etc.
6. It helps you keep your morals up when feeling distressed and anxious, ensuring that you stay positive and have something to work for.
7. You don’t need anything to prove in making a blog. Just do your thing and love your work.
Being unemployed and searching for work can be a stressful at times, I know too well what the feeling is like since I am unemployed for almost three years now.
Blogging is the only thing I could refer to people who likes to share their thoughts while earning even being unemployed.
So, for a review, the following were only some of the many reasons why being unemployed is not a hindrance to success but a perfect opportunity to earn some extra cash online.
Your “AboutMe” page is your resume.
Blogging will help you stay productive.
Blogging will help you improve your writing skills
You don’t need any qualifications or previous experience to start blogging.
So if you’re unemployed, had a computer at home with an internet connection, start blogging today and start reaping the benefits.